Monday, May 6, 2019

Dash #3 Goals


        My goals are to finish up my last two classes so that I can graduate on June 1.  I was asked to participate in a Verizon hotspot for Internet service and report the hours that I use for school.  I’m supposed to record three months worth but will have to send it back in two months as that is all the time I have left.  Since it is the school paying for the service, I don’t guess it would do any good to keep it.  I don’t think  I am that great of a candidate as there has been only one time I have been away from the house and needed WiFi for school – that was the last week of February.  I would have not had my laptop in Roseburg but how impressive it would have been if I had been able to get Internet power when it wasn’t available in Myrtle Creek.

        So one of my goals is to help out the school by recording what is required.  Doesn’t seem like too bad of a deal to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment