Thursday, November 4, 2021

Look in your Shoe

              Its always such a big ordeal to take the sheets off the bed, wash them, and fit them back to the bed.  Yesterday I did five loads of wash three which included bedding.  As I removed the bedspread and blankets from the bed, I noticed the television remote and had set it aside on the chair I thought.  Only Roland couldnt seem to find it and I thought I would have to spend the entire day looking for it as I could only think of two places where it would be neither which it was.




        This morning Roland was about to put his shoes on and found the remote had fallen into one of them.  Oh.  I had not put the remote in his shoe. I would have never thought to look for it there.  It must have fallen off the chair.  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment