Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Reminiscing my former West Valley Ward

 

Before moving to Oregon, the last ward (church boundary) I had attended was in West Valley.  As I think about it there were always activities primary activities on both ward and stake levels, youth activities, adult activities, family activities, holidays such as Halloween, Easter, and 4th of July breakfast. 

         There have been youth activities and dances on both ward and stake level no primary activities that I recall and I was in primary FOREVER thus you would think I would have noticed.  My last ward is the only ward I had been in where I hadnt served in the primary for the duration.

         I miss introducing others through said activities.  In this ward we have some activities and LOTS of meetings mostly on a stake level.  Each meeting I have attended has been less motivating than the one before.  I dont think Ill be attending anymore.  Thats a long drive which has normally cut into my bedtime Ill have you know.   

No comments:

Post a Comment