Sunday, April 10, 2022

The Option of Zoom

 

Today is stake conference. There are several who are eager to go to the Church to attend in-person meetings that haven’t been an option for many.  In October they had encouraged it.  “Attend where you can but a zoom option will be available for those not comfortable to meet in person”

My desire to zoom vs. meeting in person has nothing to do with the pandemic or fear.  I don’t like crowds nor do I appreciate sitting in the back rafters.  For as much as I normally get out of in-person attendance, I might as well be in another building.  I am surprised there is still that option. 

Thus far I haven’t been in awe as I was with the last meeting – wishing that it could have been recorded just as general conference so that I could/can rewatch some of it.  I am grateful that I am able to review the general conference meetings. 

Have been reading posts left on the "Come Follow Me" facebook page and continue to be grateful for those who participate with such profound thoughts and insight.  Grateful for technology that allows us to share positive thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment