Saturday, June 29, 2024

Another Death

           Our Saturn was such a good car and I hated to see it in non-driving, special (and expensive) repair state – especially after all the money we sunk into it.  Brand new tires.  Our cars have a way of getting “killed” right after the tire investment.  So unfair.

          Our Saturn was a very good car.  Outlived its 22 years I think.  We put many  miles on that car going from Utah to Arizona and back.  Climbing hills of Nevada and Oregon.  Roseburg and back.  Medford and back.  Many miles. Over 100,000. 

          In my mind I can hear “taps” being played.  My eye sheds a tear for our beloved car.  I’m sorry that you’re gone now. 


My mom is the Saturn's original owner.  Today is her birthday. Happy Birthday, mom.  Miss you.  Look forward to reuniting with both you and dad when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment