Friday, December 22, 2017

More on 12 day challenge

\Image result for standing in checkout lines clip art



On the 7th day there were lines
Lines at Winco
Lines at WalMart
I did not have to wait in either
Roland was really sweet and
allowed Jenna and I to do
our own thing.

Image result for individual worth

Day 8
Take a few minutes to
write down your values.
I do that anyway.
There are 8 values listed
as  part of Young Women's Theme
I would say that Individual Worth
appeals to me the most as I
would like to be recognized for
my individuality and not be
a cookie cutter representation of
someone (or something) else

Image result for breathing clipart


Day 9.  Take 3 breathes to get
oxygen flowing.  Oh, yeah!
I can do that here in Oregon.
I can breathe the moist clean air
Breathing the outdoor air in Salt Lake
right now -
NOT a good idea,   
I hear there is a lot of inversion.
I don't doubt it.
It's what pushed me to move
to Oregon in the first place.

Image result for endorphins clip art


Today's challenge is to excersize -
to get my endorphins going at
least five minutes.  I can do that by
just going to the mailbox.  LOL
I have my daughter.
That in itself takes energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment