Saturday, December 9, 2017

The Fog Lingers Longer




           For the majority of the school year,  Jenna will leave to catch the bus and I will admire the clouds hanging so near the hills that I know it's creating a fog.




For the past three days the fog has been settling over the hill we are on.  It doesn't lift as quickly as it used to.  I don't like to drive in the fog.


sun-fog-mark-unseasonal-weather-in-
western-oregon/David Davis, SeattleTimes
Yesterday I thought I would drive out to Dollar General and pay some bills along the way. The fog did not life until noon.  By then I had already stamped the envelopes and had them in the mailbox.  



Mail is collected later and school bus seems to be later at picking up.




Between 3:00 and 4:00 the sun makes its way across the sky and positions itself in a way that is irritating to drivers who are headed west.  And then the sun sets and the fog sets in again before the morning comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment