Saturday, October 26, 2019

LaTiesha's Timeline


Last year I took a job as an educational assistant for the school district.  I sub for aides who need time off for whatever reason and will accept assignments at three of the five schools in our district.  I briefly mentioned in my last post about an instructor creating an assignment for her students to create their own personal time line (as they have been learning about historical time lines) and passed out papers of a horizontal time line starting in 2005 I believe.  I’ve gone back just a few years prior to that and have created my own time line – but changed the scale from horizontal to vertical as it will be easier to post it that way.

She had her students start with their birth, but as I did not choose to go that far back, I started with my marriage.  Her instructions were to have ten events and three pictures.  I have twelve events and blog references for more detail and well over three pictures.  I found it to be kind of a fun project.




No comments:

Post a Comment