Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Disneyland Hotel

At the time we checked in the staff had asked if it was a special occasion.  We told about late grad/college hoorah and they asked Jaime if she would like a pin.  She had declined but as she thought about it wished to change her answer.  But later when another staff member asked, I said that Richard and I had an anniversary coming up and they gave us anniversary pins which we had given to Jaime and Sam.



I had always wanted to do an anniversary in Disneyland – perhaps with my sister and her husband as they were married in September also. I had planned on buying the white Minnie Mouse band with ears and a veil.  But omigosh – it was weigh too hot for me to want a veil weighing at the back on my neck.



We really did pack enough clothes to change each day – not two or three times a day.  But our clothes were so drenched with perspiration that they had to be washed.  Shortly after we checked in Jai and I went in search for the laundry room which was in another building. We took some pictures on the way.  The plaza offered the only non-crowded feel.




While our laundry was washing, Jai and I played some card games.  It was fun just to relax. 

Here are some shots we took of the hotel:








No comments:

Post a Comment