Monday, October 24, 2022

Where Is The Security???

             The heat had contributed to not only drinking more water than normal in order to stay hydrated but also made me somewhat disoriented.  A worker at the Jurassic ride had allowed me to cut through the line in order to get out I saw two different exit signs and had gone towards the first as that is where I was being sent.  Maybe not.  I saw people sitting like they were tired of standing in an endless non-moving line.  Thus I decided I would go in the direction of the other exit

       I dont remember having gone through a door.  Oh, maybe I did to exit.  The doors were marked employees onlyall of except for the last one.  It said door alarm will sound I could see it was attached to some electronic device.  I chose the first one before it.  As soon as the door shut I realized that I was no longer in the park and had no way of getting back in. 

       My first thought was, Where is the security?

       I had a view of Studio 81.  To the left was the exit from Universal lot, to the right . . . perhaps if I followed the exiting area around?  See where it goes?  Would it lead me back?  Would studio 81 have a bathroom?  Probably not I mean those things are supposed to be soundproof, right?  I am lost.  I am so lost.  I am no longer in the park and I am somewhere in Universal cyberspace and I dont know how to get back. 

       I heard a siren a really loud siren.  Or maybe not the siren.  Just the engine.  I dont know what it was.  It was loud.  It was the widest fire truck I had ever seen not like these fire trucks (below) that Jaime took when we were on the tram.  




It was loud and big and . . . surely there would be a person in it, right?
 



       I saw some legs through a garage door.  The engine was too loud.  The person (assuming there really was a person on the other end of those legs) could not hear me.  I walked further.  There was nobody in the truck!  Are you kidding me?  Where is the security?  Could I actually have the opportunity to steal a fire truck?  What huge consequences that would provide! 

       Just beyond the fire truck (did I mention it was huge?!?) I saw some stairs.  There were stairs at the park!  Perhaps they would take me back.  I took the gamble and climbed the stairs.  As I rounded the bend I saw two security guards sitting on chairs watching the park.  Its about time.

       I am so sorry, I said.  I know Im not supposed to be here.  I am lost. 

       I think the security guard that assisted me was somewhat amused and asked where I was trying to go.  I said I desperately needed to use a bathroom and she directed me where to go.  The other security guard didnt seem to even notice me even when I walked past him.

       It was a haphazard adventure but hey, I got a good story from it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment