Thursday, October 19, 2023

Come Follow Me

                I am so grateful for the Come Follow Me program

and have expressed my gratitude towards those that

share their talents through Podcast and YouTube and for

the Come Follow Me site on facebook. 

I am really good at following the program until about

mid-May.  Summer comes and I am not near as

diligent and tend to miss out.  At least  this year.  It

appears I had only missed one week of the

Doctrine and Covenants.  And that was in November –

the week of Thanksgiving when all of the family was

sick accept for Jaime. 

I do have another confession – though I’ve returned to the

program and some sources I have not been so diligent about

the Come Follow Me page on facebook.  It used to come up in

my feed when I was diligent about my research.  I need

to revisit.  I need to get back to my routine.

I am better with the fall.  If it would only stay autumn always.



No comments:

Post a Comment