Sunday, October 29, 2023

It’s the Fifth Sunday of the Month – You Know What That Means

           Actually, I dont.  5th Sunday used to mean a combined meeting among the Relief Society and Elders Quorum.  Did it change?  According to the LDS website (now referred to as the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints we have been encouraged NOT to abbreviate)the fifth Sundays are under the direction of the bishop.  We have had some combined meetings, but mostly weve just had Sunday School.  Makes sense today as we have not had a Sunday School all month.

          Ive been fighting a cold since last week and had opted not to go to either of the meetings last week though there was an after meeting that my RS president wanted me to attend.  I did.  I wore a mask.  Last night I went to the Halloween party but left early.  Today I went to Sacrament meeting than had Richard bring me home.  I think he should have stayed home as well as he still has a nasty cough.  I know that 47 degrees is not warm by any means and yet I feel so hot. Gosh darn.

 

         I really was feeling better.  Two more days maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment