Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Life Without Internet

 

The Power Blinked off and returned but the internet didnt. 

The lights in the office indicated that the internet was up

and running. 

But no internet

on any device. 

No internet. 

No cable.

I was in the middle of facebooking someone

a message. 

I need the internet to play games

with my daughter

better be back up within a couple of hours

I would hope. 

But its been more than an hour that weve been without. 

The weathers been nice today.

 

                          What is up with the Internet not working?!?

And Alexa Stacey giving us attitude.

Alexa Emily worked most of the day. 

                          That was yesterday.

Not working this morning.

 

Of course I cant post any of this until the internet is up. 

Jai called just before 4:00 p.m.

Still down.

No wait!

                          We stared to play

4:00 p.m.

Power down.

Oh, come on . . .

 

                          Spectrum came early this morning

Now almost 24 hours later I am able to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment