Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sharing Germs

 I have been highly allergic to most Christmas plants though the tree had never bothered me -

 but there are such a huge variety of trees.  

Ever since they had brought home their tree I started coughing.  

It may just be coincidence and it had really been the dry air which seemed to present 

a problem with my breathing. 

I obviously had not considered why we had moved to Oregon in the first place. 

Seattle welcomed me with the moist air that I had been missing

Still I carried those germs from Utah  to Oregon.

Richard shared in my cough, hacking and disrupted breathing.

We cancelled the temple trip we had made an appointment for yesterday.

Jaime was disappointed to learn we wouldn't be coming.

We stayed home nursing ourselves.

I never even did get dressed from my bed attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment