Tuesday, April 9, 2024

What is Up with That?

 

            In my last post I mentioned a nasty mouthwash that the dentist gave me to rinse my mouth three times a day – I guess until it’s gone.  I am supposed to swish for 45 seconds and not eat or drink for 20-30 minutes after I spit.  It isn’t terrible swishing it in my mouth, but once I spit it does leave a horrible after taste – and then my teeth hurt.

          I have learned to take the pain killers before I swish.  I am glad I waited on the “one-day” dosage of pain killers.  Thus far I have taken three.  The mar above my lip and cheek that I posted five days ago has faded but I seem to have a small bruise close to my left chin.  (Well there's an grammatically incorrect sentence that Would hurt an English grade) What is up with that?  All the teeth that were extracted were on top.

          And my sinuses have been going crazy.  The dentist said that would happen but should slow down as the abscessed is now gone.  Or perhaps not completely and that is why I have to continue to swish.

 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment