Thursday, January 31, 2019

Last Day of January

        I finally finished the assignment I started research on Monday. It was supposed to be at least 800 words.  I had 810 to transfer to APA (that stands for American Psychological Association - common for formatting essays for colleges and often more importantly viewed by the instructor than the content) and had changed some of the wording as I was proof-reading and making certain I had and was able to add a few more words which total up to 856 - which is good, considering at least 40 of those words are really reference name and date.










      I have one problem with four parts to finish up for my assessment.  It is very time consuming and only worth 50 points.  I think it should be worth more for all the time I have to pour into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment