Monday, March 25, 2019

Dash LF #12 Friendships

        
If you could pick a best friend and your true soul mate from the world of fiction and make them real, who would you choose and why?

      In the classic series "Anne of Green Gables" there is an amazing friendship between Diana Barry and Anne Shirley.  I would love to have a friend like Diana who is always there to route for Anne and love her for who she is.  Diana is more attractive than Anne but does not allow her good looks to interfere with her loyalty.  She is kind and respectful and will keep confidences.


      I would have loved to have a friend like that - someone who has been there for me no matter what.  I have had friends, but not solid friendships like the one between Anne and Diana.  I would pick Diana.


No comments:

Post a Comment