Sunday, March 17, 2019

What's the Opposite of Right?


Another word for correct is the word "right"
It's opposite is "wrong", you can check this site
But let me ask a question if I might
"Isn't 'left' the opposite of 'right'?"

For example, I am right handed, yes indeed
Writing with my left makes the paper hard to read
Eating with my right hand also feels right to me
As eating with my left-hand feels wrong and sloppy

In school, we learn to read from left to right
But if I apply that to math, I won't seem so bright
For we go from right to left when doing math
Solving problems from left to right is not the right path

There is only one right answer but many that are wrong
If I try to line the digits where they don't belong.
So is it left and right or right and wrong
I am now finished with the left-right-wrong song.

No comments:

Post a Comment