Monday, August 19, 2019

Word and Dash posts in pocket



          Roland has started his “vacation”.  Initially had wanted to go somewhere – first Disneyland – though I would rather go in October.  He then decided that perhaps we could just do a bunch of day trips and see a play in Eugene or Portland.  I told him I’d rather not spend the money right now – not with all the credit we still have yet to pay off.  So he’s taking a “stay-cation”  in which he will be working harder (labor) than he does at his job (quality insurance) fixing up the yard and whatever household projects need attention.

          I’m predicting that Roland’s stay-cation will be labor for me and Jenna also.  He usually asks for us to help him right when the sun is blazing overhead.  He already feels neglected that I would rather be on the computer corresponding, organizing files, looking up information or whatever it is that I happen to be doing.  I predict that I won’t be creating new blog posts for this week.  Fortunately I have a few back up files – one just happens to be a three part dash.  I think that will be my post for this week.  Perhaps some more homonyms.

No comments:

Post a Comment