Thursday, April 9, 2020

COVID fog


It is very foggy outside.  Thick white air that isn’t even worth my taking a picture. 
I have enjoyed seeing fog from a distance – when the clouds have surrounded the hills 
across the way.  It isn’t as appealing when it is right in your face.  When I have 
to stay indoors due to the Covid, that is all that my eyes see.  Not that Covid 
has a color.  It’s the fog that surrounds me that descends upon us 
much like the virus.  It is ugly and haunting.  It reminds me of death. 
The breath of every bad disease and aftermath of war.    

Fog so much thicker and depressing than what
is depicted in this photo

Tomorrow is the World Wide Fast.  

Just in case the link does not work
facebook page Worldwide Fast April 10
   
Truly touched by all those who have joined and comments and posts.  How awesome it is to see how so many have banded together for this cause and we are all fighting the same demon rather than each other.  The fog will lift eventually - both literally and figuratively.

1 comment:

  1. Well that was wishful thinking. Didn't know when I posted that 2020 was going to be one long decade after another that doesn't appear to be ending any time soon. What made me complain about the fog anyway? I would rather have the fog than the eerie gloom of smoke (see my post The Elements and Aftermath of 2020 created today)

    ReplyDelete