Sunday, April 26, 2020

Pajamas and Neck Ties



        When we were living in Utah and Roland was working at an office outside the home, he would dress up in long sleeved button up shirt and tie. 



One time he had gone in on a Friday which was dress down day.  He had another appointment requiring his suit, though he did leave his suit coat and tie in the car while he was at work.  Some of the staff teased him for not dressing down.  Our brother-in-law (who also worked for the same company) defended Roland by saying, “He is dressed down.  Look – no tie.” 


          After Roland started working from home, he would still dress up minus the tie.  Occasionally he would wear a polo shirt – never a tie.  I always thought that if I was working on line, I would be doing so in my pajamas.  Or at least pajama bottoms and a tee shirt.  Be comfortable.



          I noticed that last week he wore two different tee shirts – the fact that he wore it a few days in a row is so out of character.  I think this stay-at-home order must be affecting him.  I don’t know why.  He rarely ever goes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment