Tuesday, December 15, 2020

LtWobo 14 & 15

           On Sunday Jenna took Bonnie for a walk and made a note of all the houses she wanted to go caroling to.  We started out Monday morning going to Dollar General and made a purchase of 12 candy filled candy canes which we would leave with each household. 

 

          Before we left the house Jenna took this picture: 

         We both enjoy singing – she is just better at it.  I probably sound like a moose in heat. There was no one home at the first house we went to but found friends at the next two and left our treats.  The third house we’d gone to was my favorite.  For the girl who answered the door is quite shy and I have never seen her smile, but she did yesterday. 

We continued on our way stopping at various houses to sing and stopped when the door would open and leave our little treat.  Jenna had such a glorious time.  It was fun.

 Last night we watched the “Light the World” sing and serve (here) and that was nice. 

Although Jenna can participate with today’s suggestion


 I posted the following onto my facebook wall:

 I would LOVE to visit my parents. I would call them daily if I could. I think about them often. What a tremendous blessing they have been in the lives of all their children even the ones they did not give birth to (Sunny, Roland, Bill, Joh) I LOVE my mom and dad and miss them so much! I look forward to being with them again (so someday when I pass, just know that I am happy because I will get to see my mom and dad again)

No comments:

Post a Comment