Monday, December 28, 2020

Try to See With God's Eyes

 

We are all made of many puzzle pieces 

some more complex than others. 

Some seem near completion but we don’t really know. 

Only God sees the entire picture. 

He knows what puzzle pieces go where. 


 Sometimes He will send people into your life

to help you find your puzzle pieces

 but the picture is never complete for ourselves

 why would it be for another?

  If I don’t know about all the pieces that

are missing from my life or what pieces will

make me whole or tie me to somebody else

 what makes me think I can see

another’s completed picture?  I can’t. 

 

I know I can only see a small handful at best

but I’m not an expert who can always figure out

how they connect. 

I want to be a good friend. 

I want to help others feel more complete. 

Especially during this pandemic. 

We definitely are living an odd era.

God sees the complete picture. 

He knows how we fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment