Sunday, January 24, 2021

Pandemic Hair

         

posted to my fb profile August 2020

12 hours after I washed my hair I realized that it was still wet.  It’s been over a year now since either Jenna or I had our hair cut.  Although I have attempted to cut mine myself (and if it comes out butchered  - oh well.  Who is really going to see it or know behind the mask who to criticize?  If they are really six feet apart from me as been suggested, I would not think they’d be able to see all the flaws anyway) 

While cutting is okay our hair really needs to be thinned out.  I haven’t a clue how to go about that one. The above picture was taken in August so our hair is much longer and thicker now – especially Jenna who has three ringlets hanging behind her when it is down – which isn’t very often.  Jenna and I wear our hair in pigtails for the most part.  I would much rather wrap each loop of the mask around a pigtail than have it pulling on my ear.

December 2020

I know there are hair salons and barbers who are currently open – but it doesn’t seem like a desire necessity as say toilet paper or food.  I don’t guess there was a high demand for Biblical characters to be running out to the barber or hair salon – if indeed those things really did exist.  And they survived.  I don’t expect the pandemic to last forever.  We will get our hair thinned out in God’s due time. Wish all people would feel that way.  Perhaps we would have this whole situation under control by now.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment