Saturday, May 1, 2021

Possible Mold, Flooring and Fencing

 Each time I leave the bedroom and go out into the hall, I notice the spot on the carpet looks more sunken and definitely bigger (currently it fills our entire doorway.)  

I KNOW the subflooring is going to be more money.  LOTS of money.  But I also know they will be done and I won’t have to worry about them anymore.  With all of that behind us, may Roland not be coughing anymore and I won’t feel so tired.  I am quite certain that we have a mold problem $$$$$.

One of the main reasons that Roland had chosen this week and last week for vacation days was that we had someone lined up to do our floors – however the flooring I wanted was not available and I wasn’t willing to settle for the grey sampling he’d brought.  Perhaps I should have. Perhaps they’d be at a finishing point by now. Maybe not.


 

We’ve been planting and building fences that will hopefully keep the chickens out.  The hens like to dig holes to plant their behinds.  I don’t know how we’re supposed to weed with the fencing there.  Kind of a pain to bend over.



We did not make it to the beach as Jenna had hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment