Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Sleep Interupted

 Bruce didnt set his alarm

 back to standard. 

I dont think he cares. 

He doesnt crow at sunrise. 

He crows 3-4 hours before. 

Are you kidding me? 

 

Its dark. 

Im trying to sleep. 

Bruce, if you are going to

continue going off every

morning before there is

even a crack of dawn, you

are no longer welcome in

our yard. 

You and your harem. 

I dont hear them making

noise before

the crack of dawn.

 

When Bruce finally

shuts up I hear Jenna

talking to Bonnie asking if

she needs to go out.   

Bonnies tag jingling down

the hall. 

I hear the door open. 

Jenna letting Bonnie out.

What time is it? 

Why are there

so many noises? 

I want to sleep!

 

I got up at 7:00. 

Its now light enough

outside for me to see. 

That means I could go pick

up Jenna again at least

until December. 

It gets dark at 5:30 p.m. 

Whats up with that? 

Feels like midnight at 7:00 p.m. 

 

I hate setting the clocks

every six months! 

Why cant they

 leave us alone?

 

Still tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment