Saturday, April 3, 2021

He Lives

           I have memorized the hymn “I Know That My Redeemer Lives” as mentioned in this post.  David Butler from Don’t Miss This (here) created a simple outline for Easter (here) in which there are four headings 

 He Lives and         He Lives to           He Lives my          and    He Lives

 

If I underline the words in the hymn I have four that fall under the heading  He Lives and, eleven under He Lives to, seven under He Lives my and eight under He Lives.  But that is only from the hymn.  I printed off a total of five pages.  One for the hymn and one for each session of conference.  Thus morning session of Conference under the heading

 

He Lives and

Gives us guidelines to prepare

Teaches eternal truths

Wants me to be happy

Wants me to be kind

Wants me to follow His Example

Gives me direction

Knows me

 

Some followed by the names of the Speaker who had mentioned.

 

He Lives to

Remember no more/atonement

Take care

Nurture

Teach

Be kind

 

He Lives my

 

Teacher, friend, guide

Inspiration, example

Living Water

Truth, Master

Shepherd, Helper

Good Samaritan

 

He Lives

That I might prepare

Opens His heart

Knows me by name

Knows my language

Sends angels into my life

Through my family

 

My notes for this afternoon:

 

He Lives and

Sends me ministering angels and blessings

Alters my life, makes me whole

Loves me perfectly

Provides a remedy

Resolves unfairness

Mends the mess

Sees with an eternal perspective

 

He Lives to

Comfort me

Heal my wounds

Set me free

Lead by example

Bless me with His love

 

He Lives my

Refuge, strength

Prince of Peace

Healing balm of the atonement

Stone catcher

Light, Torch, Lamp, Deliverer

Hope, Advocate

 

 

He Lives

Through scriptures and prophets

Understands unfairness

Free agency

Allows me to come to Him

Allows me to belong

Overcomes the World

Because He is responsible

Because He forgives

 

Oh, sweet the Joy this sentence gives

 

Through Conference I came up with three.

 

“Come Follow me” [current Sunday school program] and “Come Unto Him”

Never forget that you are a child of God

I know through Him that I can change my heart.

 

My next post may focus more on Jenna’s birthday (which is today)

No comments:

Post a Comment