Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Scavenger Hunt - final pics


The desk in my room is currently on the cluttered side.  This is where I work

unlike Jenna who has acted and is currently rehearsing at the Grand Victorian.  


We both chose Bonnie as our pet subject - though the two I took both had a "green eye" instead of red-eye effect.  I tried cleaning it up, but it is obviously not natural.



I love her picture of Bonnie.  And I love the caption she used.


That's me and Roland

She and her friend decided to camouflage themselves.  Silly girls.


Here is the one she did not submit


She decided to take a picture of Rip-Off-Rays

and I took one of Grocery Outlet


tree cropped off above photo

Interestingly she took a picture of the mailbox with the flag down

   while I did it with the flag up

I had taken pictures of the fist thirteen on the list.  Only she was able to submit the last two.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment