Friday, April 2, 2021

Random Pics

 This desk was from my mom's house.  It came with one small drawer.  I got rid of it in November 2018 when Richard bought me another desk.  I meant to write a post about my new desk but appears I never got around to that.

I had seen this desk at St. Vincent's.  It was only ten dollars.  Bigger than my mom's old desk (which was specifically purchased for the computer) more storage.  I had asked for it for Christmas but Richard set it up before Christmas.

    This is bottom draw to the desk above.


When Jenna and I have taken Bonnie for walks, I have taken pictures that capture spring





This was one of many hidden eggs that Jenna found



When we were at St. Vincent, I did purchase a purse to tote just three items on the days I have no pockets


I took this picture as it appeared the flowers had been hand painted onto regular drinking glasses.


Jenna's pandemic hair from behind


a gift from last Christmas.  Tee shirt and socks (this was before the chickens took over our porch this year)


On Wednesday Jenna and I finally got our hair cut and styled.  These next two pics show before and after.


When Jenna was younger I would always take photos of her standing next to fire hydrants.  The tradition continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment