Friday, April 2, 2021

So Tired

 

“Why I am so tired?”

I look up to the sky

I sense the wind is blowing.

“Oh, now I know why.”

 

While living in Utah

I would tire when winds blew

But that hasn’t happened in Oregon

Except a time or two.

 

Why would the wind make me tired

When I am not even in the outside air?

My mind disconnects from my body,

A dimension not even there.

 

I could always blame the weather

Like a 40 degree jump in one day.

“What’s up with that, Mother Nature?”

What havoc the weather games play.

 

This time I doubt it is DST.

I’ve had enough time to adjust

My sleeping habits went out the window

When the pandemic came in like a gust.

 

Roland gave me an energy shot

The taste made my mouth ache

Though it pushed me just a little

I’m still not fully awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment